Saturday 5 September 2015

New Challenge Blog!!

Just popping by to let you all know there's a new Challenge Blog on the go...

Where the Heart is! http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Not only is that exciting enough on it's own but better again is that I've been accepted to be a member of their Design Team. YAY!!!

This will be the first time I've been a member of a Design Team so it'd be great if everyone could pop over and take part in the challenges etc :).

This Challenge blog is a little different from most I've seen before as they have two design teams... one for Mixed Media and one for cards... something to suit us all (I'm a member of the card team but I'm sure you all guessed that anyways :p).

There are some amazingly talented designers on both teams so feel free to pop over and take a look at their work and check back regualrly for updates on challenges.

Time to pop on now... bye and hope to see you over at Where The Heart Is :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Loved your card so beautiful. Thank you for being part of my design team.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing your comment now. Thanks and thanks for having me lol. Excited for this opportunity x
      Stacey xx

      Delete