Thursday 3 September 2015

In love!

I sold a couple of cards today so decided to go treat myself tonight to a couple of new digi stamps. Wasn't sure what kind of digi I was looking but with sugar nellie being in my head from earlier, I had a nosey on their page and found a few beautiful digis I just couldnt pass over. They have so many beautiful digis (the simply adorable ones especially) so I bought a couple of those and a pretty fairy digi for a card I have to make in the next couple of days.
Of course I had to get printing straight away (I have zero patience) and had only planned on printing and possibly colouring tonight but you know how hard it is to stop when you get started lol. Plus, I had my papers out sonI could co ordinate my colouring to the ones I had planned using so it would be rude to only do half the job after all lol.
Anyways, I used the darknbrown cardstock from Papermill Direct to matt all my layers (topper included) on to. The papers I used were ones I got free in a mag last week... BoBunny Isabella collection and I added handmade roses and both satin and lace ribbon I had in my stash. The beautiful image was coloured using my Spectrum Noirs (FS6, FS3 and (FS2 for the skin tones, CT3, CT2 and CT1 along with the blender pen for her hair and PP3 and PP1 for her dress and roses in her hair. Her lips are also PP1 and theres a hint of it on her cheeks as well).
Hope you like :)
 
challenge entered:http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-2.html
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely image! Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari. I'm in love with these images lol. Theyre gorgeous :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, Love the image and the lovely colouring !! All the embellishments are perfect as well. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
      Abbie ( Co Owner)

      Where The HeART Is
      Our Crafty Corner
      The Crafty Addicts


      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete