Saturday 24 October 2015

A Little Catch Up!

Hey all!

I've been a little quiet on it lately but that's because I've been busying away on various orders and makes etc.
This post isn't going to be as detailed as my usual ones... I just thought that seeing as I haven't been on, I'd give you all a sneak peek of SOME of the projects I've been working on at home. Unlike previous posts, this one will just be pictures with no instructions as to how I've made them, however if there's a card you're interested in wanting to know how I ,ade it or any info about it, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you :).
So here we go lol.
A couple of button card makes :).

 A little distress ink card with stamped image and sentiment which has been heat embossed in black.
 A bookatrix style card with stand and matching handmade box.




 Customer order for an army themed card. Dog tag has glossy accents on it to make it stand out and shine :).
 Customer order for mum birthday card,
 Customer order for a wedding card... theme was purple.
 Some little personalised wooden coasters. I'll be keeping and using these ones as they are personalised for us and have the year of our marriage (which also happens to be the same year as this Christmas) lol.

Hope you like, and as I said, any questions, feel free to ask :).

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous Stacey. Just wanted to say welcome to Crafting For All Seasons design team, I look forward to working with you.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete