Monday 2 November 2015

Craft Fair bits and pieces :)

With my first craft fair being only a fortnight away, I figured it was time I sat my backside down and made some Christmas cards. I have been making cards this last while but theyve mainly been design team makes or customer orders so I havent really had a chance to sit down and make some Christmas cards, and seeing as the fairs I am attending are Christmas ones, I really need to make some.
I thought for speed purposes, I'd make the most of a couple of Lili of The Valley Christmassy Art Pads I have lying around. I bought these a couple of years ago but didnt use them as last year, I bought a hunkydory craftinator on Create and Craft that had 4 Christmas kits inside along with inserts so used them instead. I love the little images from LOTV tho and love the look they give to my projects. Hope you agree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment