Sunday 21 June 2015

More teacher/classroom assistant cards

Been a busy little bee this last few days. I had a small craft fair on thursday night but was only able to bring a few cards as there were other tables doing cards so i ficused mostly on my scrapbooks that night.
As usual it was fairly quiet til the very end when i had someone order a personalised fathers day card from me and it was to be delivered the next day. No problems with that. She then wrote to me asking if i could do a teacher and classroom assistant card to be left up with the fathers day one. Okay there! She then wrote back to change the order to 1 teacher and 3 classroon assistant ones to be done for the next day with the fathers day one. Still fine cos i love getting the orders but by giodness was i going to be busy!
So considering i wasnt back til midnight that night the cards had to wait til the next day to be made and heres what i came up with. (Childs name has been blocked out). 

This card has been made using papers from Papermania Capsule collection and the image is 'tammypie' from Saturated Canary. She has been hand coloured using my Spectrum Noir markers and cut out so i could move the book stack in front of her. The matts for all items are from Papermill direct.
I used papers from Lili Of The Valley for the layers in this card (not sure which collection of if theyre all from the same collection... sorry :)) and layered them all onto the lilac supersmooth card from papermill diect. The image is hand coloured using my Spectrum Noir markers and is a Saturated Canary image called 'Reader.'
For this card i used papers from the papermania capsule collection, this time in a rose colourway. I absolutely love these papers. I layered the papers onto pink card from papermill direct and used another image from Saturated Canary,this time 'Diane' which was also hand coloured to match the papers. I used white ribbon from my stash as well as a new crochet ribbon inhad just bought from 'the Works' to finish the card.
My last card was a quicker one as the image was an pre coloured one from PinkGem Designs on etsy. I own a few of their designs as they are so easy to work with. 
The papers are ones i also bought on etsy from seller jenny L called 'I Love School'. As with all my cards, everything was layered onto card from papermill direct, this time the navy which helps set the items off. My images have all been printed onto supersmooth white card also from papermill direct and the paper on the bottom card was also printed onto it. I love how this card came out especially... it just goes to show how different items from different sellers or collections can compliment each other so well. 

And to top it all off, the buyer was over the moon with the cards which makes the time put in all worth while :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment