Monday 8 June 2015

Teachers gifts!

Its getting near that time of the year again... end of the school year! so I've been sitting down to make some teacher notebooks for lovely end of year gifts. Using notebooks I bought from Hobbycraft online, all I had to do to make these was to add some Papermill Direct card, some printed cardstock and a few gems and ribbons and hey presto... lovely teacher gifts. I also printed some extra cardtock and layered it onto coordinating card (the green for the top notebook and teal for the bottom with matching ribbon) to make matching bookmarks that will be included in the pack with the notebooks.
For this notebook I used the Apple Green card from Papermill Direct for the bottom layer and using papers I downloaded free from DoCrafts website, 'Get Fruity', I added them to my Craft Artist 2 software and made up my front cover, adding the mock ribbon, blackboard element as well as the teachers image in the bottom corner. I was then able to print this directly out and layer it onto the apple green card stock, add a few green and red gems and ribbon, in red, green and cream lace, to the spiral binding and done! :)
 
 
 This notebook was done pretty much the same as the above one only using teal cardstock from Papermill Direct and using the 'Get Orgainised' free paper downloads from DoCrafts. I added navy, teal and white ribbon to the spiral binding and also added blue and clear gems to this after taking the picture which really set it off.

I really love how these notebooks have turned out and hopefully so will the teachers who receive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment