Sunday 12 July 2015

Harry potter card

Well thats me back from my holidays.
Had a great time away in the sun but back to reality now and the typical N.Ireland weather. On the upside tho... its perfect weather to craft. Especially since i received an order for a Harry Potter themed card while I was away. I was given no specifics other than shed like a Harry image on the front and inside she wanted it to read 'Hufflepuff Out Your Candles' which i found quite amusing. Using items i bought on etsy and others i got from google (not sure what copyright is for HP but seeing as no money is being exchanged for this one, I hoped it'd be allowed :s) this is the card i came up with.

The red and yellow matt layers are from papermill direct (love their card). The image is added using 3d foam pads for dimension as is the Hogwarts crest inside the card.
I also added a crest to the envelope to tie it in with the card. Quite happy with it overall :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment