Wednesday 10 June 2015

Commission

My brother in law wanted a card for his dad with a picture of the lorry his dad drives. Unfortunately he only had one pic of it which wasnt the best but i had to make do. This is what i came up with!

Using Craft Artist 2, I inserted a background onto an a4 page and placed 3 frames on the page aswell. I cropped the pictures at different points so all 3 frames were slightly different and then made one frame slightly bigger (this one having the best pic of the lorry as it was going to be layered on top). I then wrote 'Happy BIrthday Dad' using a breaking bad font and placed it where i wanted. I printed the background page with the text and 2 frames towards each of the outer edges at the bottom of the page and printed the larger frame on a separate so i could cut it out and then layered it on top of the other frames overlapping it on all sides.

Recipient was very happy so of course i was too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment