Monday 2 November 2015

My DT make for Where The Heart Is

Time for another Design Team make. This time for Where The HeART Is.
Our Theme for this challenge was Winter Blues and our sponsor was the wonderful Lacy Sunshine.

I have to admit, I had never heard of Lacy Sunshine before this challenge and I'm glad I got to hear about them now. They have some absolutely beautiful stamps. I've my next few buys from them lined up lol and they're sponsoring another blog challenge I have coming up shortly so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that one :).

Anyways... without further ado... this is the card I made using Lacy Sunshine's Melanie Boo and the Christmas Star digi stamp. I absolutely love the Melanie Boo range of stamps they have. Such cuteness! Why not follow the link I posted earlier and go for a wee nosey... I guarantee you won't be disappointed :).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey me again, another gorgeous card, such a cute image.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete