Saturday 7 November 2015

Cute Christmas!

Finally got a bit of time to myslef today so Christmas card making it was!
I really needed to buckle down and make a few cards for upcoming craft fairs and for a craft swap I have signed up to. I sent hubby to a football match as an early birthday present (his birthdays in a few days) so so what better time to get a good start on them. Hopefully it'll prove to be a productive weekend til he comes back on Sunday.
I got four cards made yesterday and another 5 today... i decided to use digistamps for most of todays rather than pre coloures art pads which probably held me back a bit.
My favourite make today has to be this little one using Lacy Sunshine's image Snowflake. I thought this image was so cute it'd make a gorgeous card for a little girl for Christmas so I decided against the 'traditional' Christmas colours and thought I'd go with pinks to make it more girly. Paired with cutesy digital papers I bought on etsy, I love how this card turned out.

Challenge entered :

V is for Very Cute - ABC Christmas Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete