Sunday 2 August 2015

Another pretty mini album :)

Ooh how I love mini albums lol.

This weekend was a long one that seemed never ending and left me extremely bored so to pass the time, I found myself on YouTube and Pinterest looking at mini albums again. Nothing to get you in the crafting mood like looking at other peoples pretties.

So after a lot of deliberation about whether I should pull all my crafty bits and pieces out again (I had just tidied EVERYTHING away on Friday and had the living room once again looking liveable :p) I figured sod it... its only mess and hey presto... crafty living room and paper speckled floor lol. I also ended up with what I think is a really pretty mini album to make up for it and I wasnt bored anymore so win win lol.

Anyways... using a chilboard album i bought on ebay for pretty cheap, a few pieces of satin ribbon (and one piece of lace ribbon) a few sheets of linen effect cream cardstock and papermania capsule collection wild rose papers this is what I ended up with.  (be warned... this post is going to be photo heavy. Can't leave any pages out after all).

 I   I went pretty easy on embellishments for this album as I havent decided what its going to be used for. Initially I had planned a wedding album like the previous blue one I'd done but when I looked over it again,I though it would make a really cute baby album. The colour palette lends itself to so many options so I might just put it up for sale as is and decorate/embellish accordingly if at all wanted. Its such a cute album it doesnt need too much adding besides maybe a few pearls and flowers etc anyways. 

Hope you like it as much as I do! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment