Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas Colours

That time again... therea a new challenge starting over at Where The HeART Is Challenge Blog.
Our sponsor for this challebge was That Craft Place and our theme Christmas Colours. An easy one for this time of year thankfully lol.
The image I chose was 'Big Present' which I coloured using my Spectrum Noirs and the papers are from a set I got free in a mag. For a quick make, I quite like how this ine turned out.
Why not take a pop over to our Challenge blog and join in. Where The HeART Is, is a blog for al types of craft, not just card making (I'm in the card team which is why my projects are all card related). We also have a mixed media team who I have to admit are a very talented bunch. This means thw challenge is open to everyone, so why not come over and join us or even pop by to say hello while having a look at our projects.
Hope to see you there :).

No comments:

Post a Comment