Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas Card Season.

What a bust week or so I've had. I had actually been debating giving up my card making or at least downsizing my supplies a good bit and then I get LOADS of orders. Tis the season and all that I suppose :).
Hubby was down visiting his mum a day almost a fortnight ago and vame back with a little list of cards she was looking done. They needed done quickly as some were being posted to Australia and last posting date was the start of Dec sometime. For handiness sake, i decided to use my new Tattered Lace dies that I had bought not long before and hadnt used yet. Trying to do 6 cards that were all different proved more difficult than I thought and as these were all being posted, I was asked to make sure they werent bulky... another difficulty as I like my layers and dimension lol.
These were 5he cards I came up with... I actually really liked them (they look better on person) alrhough I think I slughtly misjudged my text size lol. Even so, I was relatively happy with them and my mum in law liked them too so better again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment