Sunday 24 January 2016

Mr blogger lol

Oh dear... my blogger has been a naughty boy it seems and not uploaded my last blog lol. I didn't even realise til I came on and saw my last update was 17th Dec and I can remeber putposely coming on to blog at the start of Jan as it had been a while since I uploaded anything... longer now agen lol.
Anyways... I've been making a few Valentines Day cards this last couple of days (and a Design Team one but I can't show it yet :p).
For the Valentines cards, I've been making use of a little taster Art Pad I bought from Lili of The Valley ages ago but that I thought was too cute to use lol. The images are from the 'True Love'  and are the cutest little vintage style people. I paired them with LOTVs 'Country Lady' paper pad and I have to admit... I kinda fell in love with them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment